Inviting exhibitors at electronica to submit their most modern goods, submissions will be judged by way of an independent panel, and Electronic Specifier has now shared that the judges are from a range of companies throughout the field and include:
- Robert Owen, Director of Worldwide College Programme at Creativeness Systems
- Rupert Baines, CMO at Codasip
- Helen Duncan, Content Marketing and advertising Specialist at MWE Media
- Emma Botfield, Managing Director Uk & Ireland at RS Elements
- Mark Patrick, Complex Internet marketing Supervisor at Mouser Electronics
- Thomas Gere, Senior Business Growth of 5G IoT Good Related Properties at Renesas Electronics
- Nigel Watts, President at WPG
- Jamie Davey, Associate Vice President of Arrow Electronics
The judges will independently rating the entries following an in-depth discussion and the optimum scoring entry will be the winner, which will be introduced on the Electronic Specifier stand (B4-451) at electronica on Tuesday 15th November at 12pm.
It’s fascinating to see that numerous electronic distributors have been picked out as part of the judging panel, and I have cheekily wondered if they will be keener to recognise the suppliers they depict or possible new lines for their business. It will absolutely be appealing to see which items they vote for, and we search ahead to seeing the innovative solutions companies put ahead.
The publish Judges Declared for Electronic Specifier’s Electronics Excellence Awards appeared initially on Napier – B2B PR and Advertising and marketing Company.